Following the recent ‘stay at home’ and lockdown orders issued on 4th January 2021, we are continuing to offer a full a range of services for our patients, whilst adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Please do not attend your appointment if you are awaiting a test, have tested positive or have symptoms of Coronavirus.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment. There is also a hand wash station by reception should you need it
- Attending your appointment alone
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance. You will be given a buzzer which we will use to notify you when we are ready to proceed with your appointment. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please remain inside the vehicle awaiting further instruction
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please stand outside the reception front door (observing social distancing) and wait for a receptionist to come to you
- A member of the team will advice you if you can wait in reception or will issue a buzzer to let you know when the vet is ready.
- Please take note of the signs around the practice
- We are still limiting the number of clients in the building to consultations only. One client per pet.
- We will be utilising a doorbell system for food and prescription collections. If you are collecting medication/food you will need to ring the doorbell – we will have a station outside marked food and prescriptions collections
- We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.